Well, the storm's hit and aftermath....
Little bit of background. A popular message board that I joined over 5 years ago and one that I used to frequent recently underwent changes. Change we can cope with. However, as in all message boards and public places in the internet, there are rules. Rules are meant to be followed, it would seem. But if in the cases of the guidelines not followed by the moderators of the boards, would you not be somewhat upset? I think a person would justifibly feel that way when they don't even get a response to requests as to what happened or their reasons for banning. This has happened to a few of my friends and it greatly saddens me. Read //nanascrap.blogspot.com/this post. I also had a post pulled as I was told/reprimanded that my comment was backhanded. A praise was backhanded? Ummm. ok. If you say so. As I said earlier, this is a message board that I used to frequent.


2 Comments:
Exactly right, Yvonne! They expext everyone to follow the rules, but they are exempt from following their own! Ugh! So frustrating. Good posts and it sums it up nicely.
Wow! I haven't been to the CKMB in ages, so I had no idea. Sounds like I haven't been missing much if this is what's going on. Too bad this is happening.
Post a Comment
<< Home