I was asked to update my photo, so this is me!
View my complete profile
posted by Yvonne @ 11:10 AM
Congratulations to the two presidents - Mario and Yvonne
YAY!!! Congratulations on your presidency, Yvonne!!! That's so exciting!! I thought you were busy before, but I bet you're going to be crazy busy now!!! But, it will hopefully be a fun type of busy as that's the best kind. Great pic by the way!!HUGS!!
Wow, Yvonne!!! Congrats to you! Yes you will be one busy lady but what an honor. I'm so excited for you. YOU ROCK!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Congratulations to the two presidents - Mario and Yvonne
YAY!!! Congratulations on your presidency, Yvonne!!! That's so exciting!! I thought you were busy before, but I bet you're going to be crazy busy now!!! But, it will hopefully be a fun type of busy as that's the best kind. Great pic by the way!!
HUGS!!
Wow, Yvonne!!! Congrats to you! Yes you will be one busy lady but what an honor. I'm so excited for you. YOU ROCK!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home