Monday, December 26, 2005

Happy Boxing Day!

Well, Christmas is over, all the presents have been given and received.

Hope Santa was good to everyone! You'll have to tell me what you got!

Emil bought me a new camera - Nikon CoolPix 7600 and a new cell phone. My old cell phone's buttons didn't always want to work anymore. I'm trying to figure out how to put in new ringtones. The camera's pretty cool, too. It can take continous shots which will be great for events. One of them would have to turn out good! LOL!!!

I got a gift certificate for the local craft store from my buddy, Harold. Love him to pieces!

Then I got a really cool scarf from Roseanne. It calls my name! Course, she's got pretty good taste, anyway!

Anyway, today is paperwork day for me. I've got flyers to take of, reports to file and my desk to clear off and my scrap area needs cleaning, too. I've got to start Nancy's album pretty soon! Emil's busy working on district stuff and he's got to fix the upstairs sink. Yesterday he was unclogging the sink and poked a hole (don't ask me how!!!) in the pipe and we had water everywhere! What a day!

I would have liked to go shopping today, but weirdly enough, I've not been in the shopping mood lately. I think it's easier to do it online instead of fighting the crowds and I try to do that when I can. I know there's alot of sales going on. Maybe tomorrow...

Oh, yeah, keep an eye on my garden buddy to the left. I don't know how long it'll take, but it'll grow and change like the Christmas tree I had there.

2 Comments:

Blogger melissa [ivy] said...

I'm with you in your non-shopping mood. I think I'm all shopped out. How fun that you got a new camera-I'm hoping for one next year! :)

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Sounds like you scored this year! Congrats on your new camera and phone. YAY!!!! Glad you had a great Christmas!!!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home