Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas Eve!

It's been a busy week!



Last week we had our club Christmas party. Santa came and visited and the table looked beautiful with centerpieces courtesy of Barbara. Santa passed out the exchange gifts and fun was had by all.



This year I was inspired after going to CKU (scrapbooking classes) and a private retreat to make gifts for Christmas. This is one of the memo cubes I made, this for my co-worker's daughter and the clipboard for my co-worker. It was alot of fun to do and each time I did one or two, I ended up doing the next set different. Can't wait to see what I learn next year. I think I'll have to start earlier, though! LOL!!





I also ended up being on the District Convention Committee, since Emil had to bow out. So I'm having to print 1200 flyers in the next week, then collate them into 100 envelopes along with the applications and pass it on to the next person to send them all out. Should certainly be an interesting learning process!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

love your project! Super cool. Merry Christmas...

Michelle

10:15 PM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

love the clipboard! Thanks for sharing!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home