Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Catch up!

We had our club Christmas dinner Sunday and have posted some of the photos. It was pretty nice and everyone there got a photo card of themselves. I love my little photosmart printer! This was a new one, as my other one had died. Nothing like finding that out the day before you need to use it! So Emil went out and got me a new one, since the cost of fixing the old one would have been more expensive anyway. Barbara & Nancy outdid themselves with the decorations and favors, as usual. I forgot to take a picture of the centerpieces candles that Barbara made (8 of them) that was raffled off. After dinner, we all exchanged gifts and that was fun.

I can sort of relax alittle bit now, as we have no more meetings until January 9th. So I need to tackle the things on my to do list. I have to update and print out the flyers for the application packets for our upcoming convention. About 300 sets of 10 flyers. Then Emil's intent letter must go out on January 1st. So I need to print that up, too. I think that's about 100 of them. I still need to finish up some of my last minute gifts that I have to bring to work tomorrow.

Hmmmmmm. Did I say I could relax? Maybe when I'm sleeping........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Christmas party was great. Good freinds + good food = good time. Yvonne - Where is our picture? A picture of all excetp us. That's OK, I remember what you look like.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're super busy, too ,huh? Try and take a minute to relax! Love the picture of Emil with the hearts above - too cute!!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home