Thursday, December 21, 2006

Yowsers! I've been tagged!

Just got back from grocery shopping at Costco so I'm sitting here catching up on my reading on the boards and blogs. I've discovered that I've been tagged by Lilian!

So here goes:

List 5 favorite Christmas songs:

So here's my top choices of the moment and not in any particular order, although The Christmas Canon is up there on the list.

1. Christmas Canon by Trans Siberian Orchestra. I love the video version better than the CD one which is what's playing on my blog. The video version has children singing.

2. The Nutcracker. The whole thing.

3. Hallelujah chorus from Handel's Messiah

4. Linus & Lucy - Vince Guaraldi

5. Little Drummer Boy - take your pick, there's many versions

It's hard to pick 5, since there's many I like.

Who to tag next? Hmmmmm. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole *Ü* said...

Oh, pretty songs!!! Great favorites!!!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home