Wow!
I had a great time at the show last night! 3 hours, no intermission. The show started late, as they found out that tickets were sold for the upper boxes so they had to adjust the lighting for the light show and that took alittle time. The only drawback is that if you should be epileptic, this would not be a good show to see. Lots of flashing lights, laser light show, and pyrotechnics towards the end. The music and vocals were fantastic and the keyboard and guitars had fast fingers. They have a new album coming out next year and this is one group I wouldn't mind seeing again!
We got home at midnight and this morning at Starbucks, it was a vente, not grande! So it's been a long day as we also had patients all day.
On another note, I received our friendship page swap today. I just got done looking and drooling over all of the pages! Everyone did a fantastic job! I would like to post them, but I don't think everyone would want them shown. I will post mine, though, when I scan it in.


5 Comments:
MY daughter would love to see that show. I am glad that you had a great time.
MY daughter would love to see that show. I am glad that you had a great time.
The show sounds awesome! 3 hours is a long time with no intermission.
Was your Starbucks a double shot too? LOL!
I also agree with you, the AAM swap turned out AWESOME! It was definitely worth the wait don't 'cha think?
Sounds like you had a fabulous time, Yvonne!!!! I'm glad you enjoyed the show as much as you did, and thank goodness for good ol' Starbucks, right???
On another note, than you very much for your email. I received it today, and I'll email you back tomorrow.
Love ya,
Michele
Sounds like the show was amazing! Glad you enjoyed it! I don't think I could sit that long though!
Post a Comment
<< Home