Saturday, November 25, 2006

Quickie Update....

Well, you know that dinner I said we didn't have on Wednesday? Yep, we did have one and we went. Whew! That was 7 nights out of 8. Good thing it doesn't happen all the time. Last Friday night, we went to a dinner party for one of the visiting dignitaries. Nice, laid back get together.

Saturday was the Cabinet meeting. Course, we all won a bunch of prizes. They shake their heads when we start winning! Too funny! Anyway, IPDG Eugene gave out the 100% pins and I had to laugh when he called Nancy's name. She, of course pretty much never checks her email, so didn't know she was getting her pin. I got my 100% secretary's pin, also, so I'm pretty happy about that.

Emil had a power point presentation at the last dinner meeting of our Cruise of Sight2. Some tidbits for you: 8 cameras and a total of 3,514 pictures. After weeding out the fuzzy ones and duplicates, he ended up with 2,555 pictures. After selecting the best pictures, he still ended up with 527 pictures and further cut them down to 334 pictures.

I still need to take the pictures of the snack swap and will post them. Soon, I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home