Friday, November 18, 2005

Getting a bit behind...

Well, not much has been happening, other than meetings and such. We had a dinner meeting on Tuesday and Ernie received a life membership from . I'll have to add the photo later on that as tomorrow, we're going to their graduation ceremony. This will be our second visit and I have to remember to bring a bunch of kleenex. Last time we went, there wasn't a dry eye in the house. If there's a center near you and you can attend one of these, go! You will never forget it.



If you remember I posted earlier about the gift bags we sent for the Navajo children, I received two thank you notes from them. This was really exciting for us, well, me, anyway! I thought it was pretty cool to want to do this and have some of the Lions help me with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home